Wednesday, February 08, 2006

i've decided to call everyone by their initials....

here I am, on the road again
there I am, up on the stage
Lovely song. Very true(atleast for this week). Work just can't stop coming to my desk :(
Time to rob TH and Bose as planned by me and boo. Boo are you ready? There's a lot of free money calling !!!

Saw "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" yesterday night. A bit creepy. Especially the 3 AM funda. Luckily we had taken burgers and chips inside so most of the "horror time" was spent in munching. And yeah, yum yum Frankies from Tibbs !!!

Been listening to this song since morning. Infact since yesterday. Its on Casa's blog and its called "Punjab". Awesome. When I'll open my own disc someday NST would be the DJ there. Promise.

Hmmm what else? haan yaad aya... Am planning to watch RDB again this sunday at PVR. And I got these very cool pair of shoes yesterday from Lifestyle. Really cool. But the problem is that no one has noticed them yet. Maybe since am sitting on my desk since morning no one had the chance :(

And yeah i've finally fixed upon buying that TH watch for dad. Its cool and in my budget. I hope he likes it.

aur kya ? abhi tum sab log tell me wht u're all up to !!!

ps: the post title has nothing to do with what i wrote
Am i mad? yeah maybe !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

I dont like the idea of using initials. Can we still to blogger names please? :)

And I'll not just be the DJ, I'll be partner in the club. Waise bhi, cant leave jokers like you to handle a business no? You will just keep eating and dancing :p

As for showing off new shoes - simple solution. Sit with your feet on your table. Sure way of getting attention ;)

10:06 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger alosh said...

well, given the limited capacity of sterling i'm surprised we didnt run into each other yesterday night :-)

11:50 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

new shoes...cool...and yse i m all set to rob TH...so when n wher do i meet u?????

8:30 AM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Casa Okie dokie.
Partner? tum? chalo theek hai...but then you won't stop me from eating and dancing...

Figo Dude I guess I went a day before you. But was you seat number A-27 ?

Alice Cool. So we shall secretly make a plan on this blog. Other people can also help us if they want. Yeh kaam kaali andheri raat main hoga....

2:57 AM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home