Sunday, January 08, 2006

5 Movies in 2 Days - A little too much

Sometimes I over do it. And now am feeling the effect.
Saw 5 movies this weekend.
Kung Fu Hustle
The Fog
15 Park Avenue
King Kong
Shaolin Soccer
Am all ready for action now. The last 3 were back to back. Sunday 8 PM till Monday morning 3.30 AM. Adding to this list 6 episodes of LOST. Man this series is just too good. Must watch one.

This week would be very busy. This is the "investment proof" week. We have to show the receipts of all the investments we've made over the year. And I don't have money for that now :( Luckily wednesday is a "chhutti" so i'll call my parents and arrange for some money !!!

Life suddenly has become strange. No its not because of my last post. Rather the events in the past 2 weeks. But then its interesting as usual. Full of fun and excitement. Talked with di today morning. Jiju has gone on month long europe tour and since di also has work she could not go. But the best part is that she has a week long holiday now. Some Sheikh passed away in Dubai and they have the full week off.

Have changed the pic again. This character *Mike Wazowski* never ceases to amaze me. The entire movie infact. Let me watch it again after lunch !!!

Some Football stuff: Liverpool won 5-3. That too after trailing 1-3. Man the recovery was just too good. Next is against Hotspurs. Mouthwatering !!!

Have been listening to this song "Sach mere yaar hai" from "Sagar". I actually am hearing it after some 4-5 years and have fallen in love with it.
सच मेरे यार है, बस वही प्यार है...जिसके बदले मे कोई तो प्यार दे...बाकी बेकार है यार मेरे...
AMAZING !!!

11 Comments:

Blogger burf said...

amazing song, no doubt

btw, what dya do?

12:33 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Miss M said...

Rahul doesn do anything!!!!

Only thing he does is sends a hundred emails to a hundred girls and make overseas calls in the evenings!! And oh ya, leave office in the middle of the day JUST to watch soccer!! :p

12:57 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Miss M said...

Btw, nice song selection....Heard this one "Tere bina zindagi mein koi.."?

My current fav!! :)

12:58 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

How is 15 Park avenue? I wanted to watch it.
Are u talking abt monsters inc? Thats a sweet movie but not as good as Finding Nemo and Ice age. I watched Madagascar recently, its funny but not all that great.

2:28 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Someone said...

Liverpool is on a rise & RM keeps sinking lower everyday. :(
Nice song from Sagar. However my all time favs remain Dil Kya Kare(Julie), Aane Waala Pal(Golmaal) & Tere Bina Zindagi(Aandhi).
What is this investment week thing ? I didnt get its meaning

10:54 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Burf Me? Am just working in one of the IT firms. Nothing great !!!

Medha Sengupta Everything I do is a part of the job. तुम नही समझोगे. कभी नही. And yes that song u mentioned is pretty cool too. What about "इस मोड़ से जाते है" from the same movie?

Shradha 15 Park Avenue is not a great movie. Just ok types.
And yes I was talking about Monsters Inc. Pretty neat.

Supriy/Someone Man livepool is playing a dream game these days. Next match would surely test their metal. And once you start working and paying taxes you'll automatically come to know about the "investment" thingie...
I HATE IT

11:08 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

tatz a whole lot of movies!

n yaa i know 'bout those investment proof weeks - ppl flocking around the LIC guy but did u say u r gonna ask ur folks back home for money??? u r jus too much ...

1:06 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Swathi Oh it just a loan that i'll be repaying next month. I've done that many times. And then there is nothing wrong in taking loans from mom :) :)

1:13 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger burf said...

java?

3:41 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Burf Yeah java(sometimes) and mostly apps. Its a strange world down here !!!

4:08 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger GuNs said...

Hio !

You know where I come from and how I know about you ! [;->]

Anyhow...you seem to have a lot of patience to watch 3 movies in one go. I cant sit still for one !! Thats why the number of movies I've seen start to end at one go is so small that I can count it on my fingers !!

"Sach Mere Yaar" hai is a great song, I like it too. S-P-BALA all the way, isnt it?

"Meet Na Mila Re Mann Ka" is a really cool song as well. It fits my situ perfectly [;->] !!

LOL, well written.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

9:25 PM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home