Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ohh...Ahhh...Ouccchhhh

Yeah thats me...screaming with pain with every move I make !!!
Every joint in my body is aching. Every muscle is sore. And i have no power left.

Reason ?
Have started playing football again. Its like almost 6 months now that i've kicked the ball. And from monday we're playing regularly. Just the sight of the football, field and my old football mates made me so so excited that I started playing with even doing the basic warmup. I am just just too over enthusiastic when it comes to football.

Result ?
I just can't work in office till the lunch. Its only after lunch that I am sane again. Had a meeting today morning with my boss at 8.30 AM. After 30 mins in the meeting he said, "Rahul, lets go and have a cup of coffee. It'll make u feel less sleepy" :((.....

Why can't I be little more controlled? SS always says this. And I know she'll laugh at my current state. But then I think its ok. I mean life(rather football life) is too short to worry about these pains. After all I need to practice to retain my position in the Soccer Team :) :)


Its a gift exchange day today followed by lunch outside. And am co-ordinating everything here. Its sucks to arrange everything but then I get to choose my fav. place for lunch :D :D :D.

Lots of movies and travelling lined up for the weekend. Hopes everything falls into place and without any funny incidents like last time.

Merry Xmas.

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss M said...

Merry christmas yaar!!

Enjoy all the movies that you have lined up for your frens and yaself.

And do tell me, what gifts did you guys get or/and give ur boss.

Have fun! :)

PS- Not only 'SS', but everyone is laughing at ur current state! :p:p

11:12 PM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger alice said...

have fun man....merry cristmas....enjoy...and keep playing...

2:18 AM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

My situation was similar after the marathon....

Merry christmas, have loads of fun! :)

4:38 AM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

So how was the weekend? tell us all... including any grey-eyed gals :)

10:43 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger GuNs said...

Hey dude !!

I'm commenting on an older post again but its not my fault. Blame the site for putting up the posts in a reverse-chronological order. I being a normal human being, read things in the order that they are presented !! LOL !

You seriously need to come down to Pune or I need to come down to Hidy (Hyderabad). My situ re: football is exactly the same as yours. I am always hyperexcited to be playing but no one else is. I am sure if both of us got together, we wouldnt mind playing football amogst just the 2 of us !! LOL, I need to have more friends like you so that I can play everyday or atleast on weekends.

All these blog-pals of yours talking about your girlfriends makes me jealous. हे मगवान॥ इस मे ऎसा क़य़ा है जो मुझ मे नही है !!!

Keep writing dude !

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

9:26 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home