Friday, December 02, 2005

What a mess...

Its a very very lazy friday afternoon and I am in no mood to work :) :)

The day started with a bang. Lot of unwanted incidents.

Incident 1) Got up to find that I had to get my clothes from the "dhobi". I got on my bike and as soon as I went out of the house I heard a big splash. I had put my helmet behind the bike and forgot to put it on. And when the bike started with a jerk it fell down into a pothole(filled with what not). Ewwwwwwww.

Incident 2) Took my clothes from the "dhobi" and as soon I reached the main road the chief ministers motorcade came. Shit... 10 mins I had to wait there in the morning cold. And I was in my shorts/t-shirt.

Incident 3) I forgot my wallet back there at "dhobi's" shop. Grrrrrr. Had to go there again.

Incident 4) Saw the blue/green eyed girl after a long time. This incident made my day. I mean she is just so so stunning.

I guess thats more than enuf for me, that too on a friday morning.

But the afternoon is just too perfect. Meal at Pizza Hut. Burrrpppppp. Lovely weather. Patially cloudy(due to Cyclone Baaz ? ?). I just wanna watch some silly hindi movie. You know one of those govinda/paresh rawal types comedies.

I hope am out of the office by 6.30. My house desparately needs some cleaning/replenishment. And this time am gonna shop wisely(no strawberry facewash anymore).

8 Comments:

Blogger Miss M said...

Rahul you're so so so silly!!!

No, not that i have a good reason to say that, but just felt like saying it. :p

Buy the Nivea or the Biore facewash this time. I think Nivea would be good. It smells good too! ;)

Oh oh, whos this blue-green eyed gurl?? How come she was NEVER mentioned in any of your emails?!?! Time to write me an email with all the details!!

Jaldi jaldi!! ;)

11:17 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger the cowlick said...

So did you pick up your helmet from the pothole? and, more importantly, did you wear it???/

3:07 AM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Medha Am silly ? Go to hell !!!
And this girl surely is something. Lemme gather all the detail about her and them email u....

Cowlick Yes I did pick up my helmet from the pothole. No I did not wear it(Ewwwwwww). Cleaned it and left it for drying
:) :)

8:43 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

eeeks (for helmet in the pot'ole...)

n watz this bleu eyed gal all 'bout????

so did u get to watch a stupid hindi movie????

10:01 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

Am curious abt the blue eyed girl too..tell us more..

12:50 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Swathi Sach main...Eeeeeeeks
This girl is absoultely amazing swathi...one of those really cool blue/green eyed ones...
Heaven !!!

And yes I did watch a hindi movie but not a stupid one. I saw "Viruddh"...good one...

Shradha I guess I must take a picture of her and upload it here....what say ?

6:10 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

even I'd watched Virudhh on TV ***Same pinch***

11:12 PM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

NEW POST! NEW POST! WE WANT A NEW POST!

Ah, have always wanted to do tht...feels good!

1:22 AM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home