Tuesday, November 08, 2005

14 Mb of pics in the account v#$@#^%

I absolutely hate this. Checked my mail today morning and I had 7 mails from a friend. And each post was around 2 Mb in size. Gosh my mail client hanged like anything. Finally had to delete all the pics. Man too much. I still am irritated about it.
And since I started this lemme tell abt the things I hate....
1) Cable goes off during a football match. I just feel like torching the cable operators shop.
2) Waiting for a place to sit in a restraunt.
3) Sitting in the waiting room/lobby of airport.
4) Fighting for 2-3 bucks with the autowala. Someday i'll kill one of them :) :)
5) Cleaning up the mess I create after I cook.
6) When the attendent in the 3rd AC gives me a dirty pillow and says "sahab yahi bacha hai, lena hai to lo"
7) I hate to eat alone. I just can't. Its so so depressing.
8) Calls from banks asking me for loans etc etc. Can't we just send a virus into their system?
9) Work in office after 6.00 PM.
10) My maid switching off the fan to clean the room every morning. Can I kick her someday?

7 Comments:

Blogger FlyingHigh said...

Man u seem to hav been in a really bad mood when u wrote that, wanted to kick and kill a lot of ppl. If u r still in such a mood. Breathe. Relax. Inhale. Exhale.
Dont u just hate it when ppl giv u unwanted advice? :))

12:04 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

gosh i realize almost all the things on ur list r big time there on mine except for the first(since i am not too much of a tee vee viewer!) and agree with 7th n 10th a lille too much :)

n i know how irritating those huge files can be!

12:33 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

i'd agree with no. 1 and no. 7 !!! totally sux! :)

2:07 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Shradha Don't ask abt the mood. And that unwanted advice things is absolutely true. I just can bear that.

Swathi 10th is a killer. I mean u're on ur peak of sleep and suddenly she comes and click. The fan is off. grrrrrrrr

Abdul 1 happened while watching champions league final. Gosh. Killer. I need to know where that bastard cable guy lives.

2:14 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

me was refreshing soccernet.com to see whats happening at CL final!!!

me was at us that time .. and then i finally called to India to get theupdates.. :)

2:40 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger alice said...

what i hate is my mum pulling up the curtains in the morning ...while i m sleeping....
and dishonesty....impolite people, snobs...and abt waiting at the airport....i dont ...i m always the last one to board the plane....

3:28 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Abdul Atleast u knew that u wud miss the live match. Think of me and zillion(ok hundreds) ppl here in hyd....pathetic...the most hot tempered night of my life.

Alice Oh I love the morning light absoultely. Wish mom was here with me to pull apart the curtains. And the last one to enter the plane. I've done this once and I almost missed the flight.

Bhavna Yeah Bhavna tv thingie totally sucks. I remember watching a movie "Tremors" and the cable went off just before the ending. grrrrrrrrrrr.

9:29 PM, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home