Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Rain, Tea and Dog



It rained, again. I got drenched, again. My bad this time. Reached home without getting wet but I desparately wanted to have a cup of tea. I got some tea-masala from Udaipur this time so wanted to try that too. As soon as it stopped raining I went out but Mr. Murphy struck again. Went hardly 100 mts to a shop to get milk and by the time I came back I was dripping. Gosh, wet till my bones(obviouly every piece of cloth also).Then comes the best part. We were wondering that why the hell there is power at our place even when it is raining so heavily. Seems someone over-heard our conversation and suddenly it was all black. Except for my idiotic cell phone that keeps glowing every 30 secs. So had to make tea in candle light. That was fun too 'cause we could not find candles initially so used a torch instead. Some how tea was ready. Amazing. I guess the masala and the rain did the trick. We were still enjoying the tea when suddenly from nowhere a small pup came and starting yelping at our door. The next 1 hr went taking care of it. We dried it, gave it some milk and then made a nice little shelter(my towel and a bag). Even gave it a tennis ball to play with. Though he was more interested in the milk than the ball. Amazing pup. All golden. Check out the pic. Don't know where he went in the morning. I guess he must have found his mom somewhere. Its mid-week. And am already so so bored of work. But on the brighter side, friday is not too far :). With no more movies coming this weekend I don't know what to do. Plz suggest me something.

6 Comments:

Blogger Someone said...

Watch some soccer. there is F1 also this weekend

6:18 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

Hi Raul
amazing pic, cant believe u tuk it at ur home, itz very cute.

yaa rains n tea is a deadly combination.

so what if there r no movies released in theatres ,check a few at home , n itz friday so njoy

11:11 PM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

That is a cute pup...hope he found his mum!
If u are new to hyderabd u cud check out Golconda, Ramoji or Dhola-re-dhani....Just hope rain doesnt play spoil sport!

11:59 PM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Supriy, yeah footer is always there...but then its generally in the evenings...btw alonso can win the title this weekend.
Swathi, rains have stopped since then :(. Btw, "The Longest Yard" is released. Heard its a nice movie. Weekend has already started for me. Planning to watch some movies at office in afternoon. You still at home or back in office?

12:01 AM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Shradha, if a person is staying at a place for close to 2 years, then is he new to that place? I've been to all these places and since u've just come back from blore, lemme tell u some good places to go. CCD(new one) at jubilee hill, the restraunt at durgan cherveu(not good food though but amazing place) and a dhabha in gachibowli where u get amazing punjabi food.

12:18 AM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

Oops! My mistake...2 years is a long time...
Will definetly check out those places..have heard abt Jubilee hills CCD...maybe next weekend.

12:37 AM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home