Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I Am Mine

Atlast my fingers are busy working again. Came back from home 2 weeks back and thought of writing the same day but work and some other diversions kept me away from my favorite time pass, after football of course.
Last weekend was in bangalore. Amazingggggg. Met a lot of ppl. Infact not a lot but still a substantial number. Is 15 a lot ? Boozing days are back. Had something to drink after a long long time. And gosh what fun. The place is called LOR - Legends of the Rock. Cool place and quite near to lambs and tin's place. Saw Iqbal. A must watch movie.
Work's going good. Today's a holiday. Infact every wednesday must be a holiday. It rained again today. Heavily. Listened to a lot of Pearl Jam this week. Some amazing tracks and great lyrics. Especially "I am mine". Some lines are really really cool....
The north is to south what the clock is to time
There's east and there's west and there's everywhere life
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in between is mine
I am mine

I'll try to be regular from now. And since EPL had started again in full flow i'll be writing a lot about it.

So till then take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

gosh! narrowly missd u at b'lore
'am back at Hyd, wud try n catch up sometime

10:39 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home