Tuesday, July 19, 2005

As the time goes by

Dunno what made me write this post at quarter past mid-night. Had a good day. Rather a good evening. Met my usual gang(me, garg and mr. pandey). Talked crap as usual. Came back half an hour back and then it hit. Just a week before these two amazing ppl leave. Delhi and Mumbai. And me, Hyd ? I'll miss a lot of things. To start with
1) The Tea
2) Garlic/Ginger
3) The Lift
4) The Tea
5) My lovely Lady(402)
6) French Toast
7) Green Chillis
8) The Tea
9) Two great reliance handsets(not really!!!)
10) Couple of Winds
11) Mr. Pandey's pjs and Mr. Garg's laughter on them
But as somebody said, and rightly said, that life goes on. It will for sure. But some amount of boredom is sure to come. It already has crept in since Gaurav left.
Guess its time for me too. Wanna leave this place but then where? Am going home in august. I'll decide after that. For sure. Delhi seems a good place but then Mumbai chills too. Pune would be the best.
Lets see where the keys take me. Some place good. Some place near home. Some place full of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home