Friday, July 01, 2005

Sili Hawa Chhoo Gayi

Superb !!!
This is my 18th month in Hyd and the weather has never been so good.
I can't work at all(not that I work a lot).
The view from the office is really cool especially when it rains.
The best part comes when its raining heavily and I stand near the tilted glass and press my ears on to it.
Amazing sound. People think that i've gone crazy but believe me folks they don't know what it feels like to stand there.
Gosh I never thought i'll like Hyd so much.
Am going for a trek tomorrow. Hope the clouds and rains do not elude me there.
Well none of my posts usually ends without a song so here it is...
Great lyrics by Gulzar. He is the best when it comes to lyrics

"
Jaane kahan kaise shaher leke chala yeh dil mujhe,
Tere bagair din na jala, tere bagair shab na bujhe
"

1 Comments:

Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

hey raul
not another one !wow! "sili hawaa"is one of my fav Lata numbahs..

beautiful ... yaa 'am a sucker of such songs.

2:52 AM, July 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home