Monday, June 20, 2005

Sultans of Swing



"Too much competition too many other places
But not too many horns can make that sound"


One word, "The Best"
I know these are two words but for all the guitar this guy has played I can do that.
Simply amazing...I know I missed the concert in mumbai.
Heard this song in 2000(second year) and have been a fan since then.
Dunno what happened but since last week i've been listening to this couple of times everyday.
Everytime I listen to it I just am spellbound.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shikha said...

Raul, One Word -
"simply the Best"...:-))
What guitar....

5:51 AM, June 20, 2005  
Blogger Lennon said...

d00d, absolutely! One of my all time favorites and ofcourse it sounds better everytime u listen to it.

9:02 PM, June 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home