Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Daal Chawal - The Best

One more gr8 day/evening ends. Work was smooth(very unusual). Cooked dinner. What else, the regular one. Daal came out to be amazing. Too bad we did not have baasmati this time. Kishan's dabba too was here. Talked crap after dinner(very usual). Today the main topic revolved around the song 'Sutta Na Mila'. Amazing song. Slightly censored. Band's called Zeest. Heard they're from Pak. Had to call couple of ppl to get the song but in the end Lord mailed me.
Called up ITV twice tonight. First time Mr. Gary told me 'Press 8, Press 8 you damnfool' and lo, I did. Which song? 'Bunty aur Bubly' the Amitabh one...total waste. Second time my great Motorola fooled me. The response time is so slow that I ended up pressing 1 twice and again another song popped up. This was even worse. Some marathi song I cannot even sing. RG and SP left sometime back. I gave RG his share of 'Double Roti'. He deserved it. According to SP it was his 'Pasine ki kamai'. Don't know why he said this but Mr. RG was very happy to get the full packet. Anyways am gonna crash at any moment. Time to say sweet dreams. Tcha.

2 Comments:

Blogger alosh said...

occasionally miss kishan's dubba..
heard there are couplof other good songs from zeest..

7:10 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

Work was smooth(very unusual) -lolz :))

4:52 AM, July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home