Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekend without a movie? Naah....

Its a very very blue day. Monday, ofcourse. Piles of shit to clean up. And I just don't want to work. Its so so cool(and wet) outside. And especially after the weekend I had, am not in a condition to use my brain. Watched 4 movies on big screens(Ramji Londonwaley, James, Chocolate and Salaam Namaste) and a couple on small screen(Troy and Meet Joe Black). The 2 on the small screen cannot be blamed for my condition at all. I guess Chocolate and Salaam Namaste did the trick. I still am not able to digest 'em both. One was an ill-edited nuisance and the other a well-edited one. Thankfully T and G were with me to share the load.
Reaching Skyline on saturday was fun. It took us some 1.5 hrs to get there(after parking our bikes some 1 km from the theatre and walking all the way from there). Too much desperation for something so so meaningless.

Then sunday the show for "SN" was at 10.30 PM. Gosh it bored me till 1.30 :( :( .
The only respite during the weekend was football. Oh yes! I watched couple of matches too. ManU-Liverpool was a must watch. Good football. And I managed to catch up with Newcastle-Blackburn. What a match. After a long long time I saw a spirited Newcastle team. What do I say about Shearer? Truly great. Would be a shame to see him depart after this season.

Monday has come with its usual flavours. Work, training, a reminder to pay the phone bill and a lot to ponder about what all happened during the week. I guess this has become a routine.
Was listening to "Beautiful Girl", from INXS, this morning. Amazing music.
Stay with me......

4 Comments:

Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

so many movies, color me green on that one
n din anyone tell u -too much of football is bad for health (not to mention Oracle too) :))

5:22 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Someone said...

U seem to be a Kop and hence happy with the drawn result. I didn't find it as good as I expected. However, Gerrard once again proved that why is he one of the best midfielders in the world 2day.
Waiting for Chelsea v/s Liverpool. Hope Liverpool show Chelsea their place.

7:55 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

yo dude...am a liverpudlian since ages...Liverpool-Chelsea would be a very very tough game. Chelsea would be very very eager to take a revenge. Especially the way that goal in the semi final was scored...And looking at the way chelsea is playing these day I really really do fear for Gerrard and company. :(

1:02 AM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

I stayed away frm James and Chocolate...I am glad I did. Watched Iqbal...u were right, I loved it!

12:20 AM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home