Thursday, September 29, 2005

A day without glasses

I feel like shit. I gave my only pair of glasses to the optician.
Reason: My power spiked by 0.5.

Actually its cool. No work at office for me today. Have been listening to Dire Straits since morning. WOW. The guy at the shop told me to hand over the glasses during the weekend so that my office work would not suffer. But then who wants to spend the weekend sitting at home waiting for the new glasses :) :). Work can wait but not the weekend. I have a quiz to attend this evening. I hope they don't put in some visual questions :) :).
And yes, I can now play "Pahla Nashaa" completely and too on the first string. Gary you listening? Played this song for over 2 hrs yesterday nite. Amazing. My fingers are still paining. Feels so so good when any damn song sounds perfect from your guitar. My only wish is to play "November Rain" and "Knocking on Heaven's Door". The day am able to do so I don't know what happen to me. Man am waiting for that moment. But still a long long time to go. Liverpool-Chelsea was fun. Pity that Liverpool lost couple of penalty appeals. They're again meeting this sunday and boy, this time it'll be some game.
Sometimes I feel I still have to do a lot of things. Things I really wish to do or possess are:
1) Go to Laddakh/Leh sometime soon.
2) Visit Kailash-Mansarovar.
3) Sit in a MIG :) :)
4) Keep playing football till the time my legs say "no more".
5) MERC.
6) Bose home theatre.
7) All the episodes of ALIAS and 24.
8) I really hope I bump into MS someday. Would be fun to see her again :).
9) See all the 3 lakes in my hometown(udaipur) overflowing( i missed it this time :( )
10) Liverpool winning EPL. Return of the glory days.

I know its a lot to ask for but thats what life is for. You get what you dream of. Someday when I achieve all of this i'll post back. God that would be the day.

4 Comments:

Blogger alosh said...

Try out patience by gnr.. some good guitar there :-)

11:50 PM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

funny...I am trying out this new pair of glasses today...feels weird...

GNR...cool! Good luck with that...

4:56 AM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Figo Dude u're kidding. Patience.....no chance!!! yet i'll remember this. And the fishes are out and bouncing :)

Shradha yeah thanks. i hope this was not one of those laughing wishes. :D

9:58 AM, October 01, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

i thot u had switched to lens, wat happened?

now u r getting me curious as to who MS is?

MERC? tatz one on moi list as well I guess

3:04 AM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home