Monday, September 26, 2005

When would the rains leave me?

Yes, again!!!
I have started hating rains now. I mean it's so so painful to sit in a theatre fully soaked. Its the 3rd time that I got wet while going for a movie. It was so cold and poor Mr. T shivering like anything. Btw, the movie was "The Longest Yard". Great fun. Typical Adam Sandler flick. Nelly was way too cool. And especially after watchng "The Interpreter" I desparately needed something light. Nicole Kidman is a total waste.
Time for some sports now:
F1-Its Fernando Alonso finally. I pity Kimi and Monotya. If only the cars supported them initially then the championship still would have been alive. Still the contructors championship is open. And with McLaren zooming out these days I bet its theirs.
Football-Boring weekend. I hate to see Chelsea winning. Arsenal, ManU and Liverpool were pathetic. Charlton seems to playing exciting footer these days. The big one is coming this wednesday. Chelsea-Liverpool. Champions League. I just hope that the @#$#@# cable operator airs the matches.

Was listening to some old songs this weekend. Repeated "Do dewaane shaher main" some 5-6 times. Amazing song. Great lyrics.

3 Comments:

Blogger Someone said...

hey Kop
Forget EPL now. Chelsea seem to be too far ahead already for anybody to catch them
Don't worry, ESPN/Star air CL matches but have stopped airing La Liga :(
This is the second time Kimi has missed out on a championship because of mechanical failures. Hope McLaren return stronger next yr r

8:12 AM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

so thatz wat u did this weekend? gosh it seems like eons since i've watched a movie in theatre!!must make amendments in that dept.

do dewane shehar mein - beautiful song ,also 'nother song in the same movie 'tumhe ho na ho' is my all time favorite

1:12 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Supriy EPL still is the league my frd. Though it seems a on horse race now. Still i'll watch any league where Liverpool plays.
F1 would be interesting next year. I just pray that the McLaren's are in a good shape

Swathi Yeah go and watch a movie. But not a hindi one pls. And I haven't heard the song u're talking about. Seems I need to get it now.

10:31 PM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home