Thursday, October 20, 2005

Smoke on the water.....


Finally !!!! I can play this song(not the full song though, just the initial part)
Learnt it yesterday in the class. And man, what thrill. Still needs a lot more practice.
Its my second angrezi song after "wish you were here".

Liverpool won the match :) and I couldn't see it live :(. Too late in the night and next morning was office. I wish I retire early so that I get to see all these matches.

Yesterday went to a shop near my place to get some long pending things for home. Knife, Odonil :D :D, Candles etc etc. The place I usually go is owned by this really mad person. He is damn irritating and always shouts if you don't give him change. Yesterday though it was a bit different. We took a knife from his store and gave him a Rs 100 note. And he ended up checking the note from all the angles to see whether it was a fake one or not. Man, I wanted to bury that knife into him. Such a pain in the ass. Why are people like this ?

Anyways its a friday and weekend would start right after lunch for me. No am not leaving office early but then I can't work at all on a friday afternoon. Have no plans for this weekend. Oh yes my cousin is giving me her b'day treat. And me and AGB have to go and get some small fish bowls for the fighters. And oh oh there is the guitar class on sunday. But no movies, no pubs and no shopping :( :(.

Next week am off to udaipur. Yesterday mum said that it gets really chilly in the evenings and nights there. I guess winter has finally come. Gosh I just love cold and chilly weather. Though i'll miss that "temperature less than 4-5 degree" period but still it'll be cool enuf for me to enjoy.

Finally the divison bell has tolled at our place. I mean I had to separate Frodo and Bilbo from Mr. Gimli. He was always behind them and biting and pushing both these poor goldies. Currently the situation is under control but I feel so so bad for gimli for keeping him secluded. Maybe I need to get a female for him. A blue colored one. Or some other bright color so that if the offsprings come up they'll be multicolered :) :)

Time for a coffee and then some music and then some work.

7 Comments:

Blogger karuna said...

Udaipur isss cold.. not sure about now but in december damn right!
Good thing you like it... atleast you can enjoy freezing yr ass off unlike me.

2:10 AM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

now I only wish that my Rajasthan trip comes sooner than expected...

2:39 AM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Karuna Seems u've been to udaipur in december :) :). Believe me its absolutely heaven in dec-jan. There is nothing like standing on the terrace 7.00 clock in the morning with a hot hot cup of tea. And don't worry i'll be taking enuf precautions so that like you my ass remains un-frozen =D

Swathi Go there girl. And as I said go there in the 1st week of Jan. U'll have the time of ur life.

3:42 AM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

Oooh, nice song...I am impressed! I guess u r turning into a pro now :)

5:47 AM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger Someone said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:16 AM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Someone said...

gr8 to know that u can play Wish U Were here. Its one of my fav songs.
Sorry abt Liverpool though in EPL. With no Gerrard and psuedo-strikers like Crouch, I dont think Liverpool will go far this time. They should have brought back Owen.
If u like winters, come down to rke. It will be close to 0 in Dec and I have to stay here for placements. Should be fun
Cheers

9:17 AM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Shradha A long long way to go before I can turn pro. And am giving u an offer to buy my concert tickets in advance at half the price :) :).

Supriy(Or Mr. Someone) Your new name confuses me !!!
Yeah u r rite mate. The road seems very tough for 'pool. Jamie Carrahgar had already said before the season started that it'll take liverpool atleast 2-3 seasons to come to the top 3-4. Maybe he is right.
And I was at Jim Corbett Park 4 yrs ago in december. Fucking cold. :) :)Amazing

11:10 PM, October 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home