Sunday, November 06, 2005

Return of the King....in Hyd :( :(



Yeah thats me. So so sad and helpless and hungry.
Came back today and this place has started to suck right from t=0. I mean I was happy to meet gary, frodo, bilbo and gimli, to see my colleagues, the hot chick in the office :) :). But then home is home. Had 7 days of non stop fun and craziness. Did all the things that were possible. From playing guitar in my garden at 12.00 midnight to eating 6 meals a day. I must have gained atleast 3-4 kgs.

Diwali was great. Lots and lots of mithai and crackers. A lot. At the end we were so tired of all the bombs and rockets that we gave them away. Visited all the lakes I don't know how many times. They are simply great. Above is one of many pics i took from my cell. Having a coffee at 10 in the night near is lake is so much fun especially when its damn cold out there.


Am back in office today. And I still haven't started working. I got heaps of shit to clear up but just can't get the headstart. Too too afraid to take up work after one hell of a vacation. Guess i'll start after lunch and till then i'll go around meet people and have sweets. Oh yes I too got sweets. My favaourite "kaju roll". Ppl in hyd can contact me and for rest others i'll upload the pic of the sweets soon :D :D

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss M said...

Hellloooo! Welcome back! Looks like you had a fantastic vacation. Put up more pics na. Would love to see what Rajasthan looks like! :)

9:58 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Medha Thanks girl. Yeah amazing time in udaipur. Maybe i'll upload the pics on to yahoo and provide a link here.

10:39 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

hey dude,
welcome back n u seemed to have a fundu diwali
now where r my sweets????
luved that pic of the lake - wish my december plan materializes soon.

12:57 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

sweets?? I am so loaded with sweets that i'll say pass this time...Nice pic, looks like u had a really good time too. Dont talk abt work, just coming to office was so damn difficult today!

1:26 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Swathi Well sweets are still at CG-NW1-2A146. Come and have them :D :D
And yes don't let that december plan of urs dematerialize

Shradha Yeah the pic I put is getting a lot of reviews. Maybe I shud send it to some photography contest :). And u're right, coming to office after 10 days of fun sucks big time.

4:11 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

"hot chick in office" !!!! WHERE??

1:27 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

RED ROCK INDEED !!! :)

1:29 AM, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home