Thursday, November 10, 2005

Morons !!!



People do not think before doing any work they don't know about. Atleast ask someone who has the knowledge.The reception at our office has this funda of putting a quote every day. Its supposed to be inspiring.Look at today's quote(in the pic above).
It says"I was poor growing up. If I wasn't a boy I'd have nothing to play with - D. Rodney" What a quote. Morons!!!I mean I was totally shocked to see it. And not only me. Every other person. The poor security guy has no idea about whats hanging out there.
Some time back there was a quote from Jimi Hendrix. Man too much. I don't remember the quote but AGB says that it was funny too. I guess Mr. Hendrix would have been heavily doped then and must have muttered out something and the quote became an instant hit.
I guess it won't be long before we see a quote "Ooops I did it again - Brittany Spears"
I hope the day comes soon

11 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

what office is this...amazingly funny quote....lol......and the more i read it...more funny it becomes... lol...

6:50 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Alice Ohhh my office... one of those big mnc in hyd... Name of the very imp character in Matrix...one who tell the future....guess guess !!!

And the quote was taken off by evening...seems someone finally told them to take it off !!!

7:20 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Miss M said...

HAHA! That quote cracked me up! lol..

Alice, you wanna noe his office? I know i know! Ask me. Rahul should i tell her??? ;)

11:32 PM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

cheers to the office man! we rock!! :)

2:41 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger alice said...

yep ...tell me medha....

5:55 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Medha No medha you told her !!! time for ur secrets to be presented before the entire world :P :P

Abdul Yeah man. It totally rocks. Actually its all rocks. Literally :D :D

Alice Did Medha help you ? If not then good guess otherwise Mikey will scare you Boo

7:48 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Miss M said...

vYeah yeah..as if you know any of my secrets!! :p

11:41 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger anurag said...

hey, I didn't notice that, looks like I missed a big corporate event :)

3:47 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger anurag said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:48 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger olpi said...

Awesome man!! I was actually getting pissed off today with the line they had "Anger is only one letter away from danger". As thought thats how I should decide my philosophy. But this comes no close to what you had shown.

5:19 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

so this was the one u were telling me 'bout? :))
ur office seems to have improved the Shocking Quotient ....

2:44 AM, November 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home