Thursday, December 08, 2005

A week full of.... Work :( :(

News/Events
1) Manchester United could not qualify for the knock-out stages of Champions League :(
2) Liverpool holds Chelsea for a 0-0 draw, Again !!! Topped the group. I hope Chelsea gets Juve/Barca
3) A bear has chosen front porch of a house as its hibernation spot(somewhere in US: CNN)
4) A speedy santa(over 92 miles) gets a fine and suspension (Germany: Annanova)
5) Eminem and Kim planning to wed again(Wow!!! after all that happened ?? )

Me
1) Have to cook for myself this entire week. Its fun but lot of additional work !!!
2) Have been slogging like hell this full week. Have a demo again tomorrow. Hope its appreciated.
3) Mom-Dad are planning to come here for a week :) :)
4) Am already out of cash(its still 8th of the month for Gods sake !!!)
5) Have to travel a lot in coming months. Air Deccan jindabad


I hope things smoothen out for me as before. Lots of items are pending and the list on my desktop is ever growing. I wish I was on Pluto(days there are longer :D :D) !!!

8 Comments:

Blogger FlyingHigh said...

Eminem and Kim really? Good for the kids!
Dont kill urself with ur food ;)Travelling? Where to?
Good luck with the presentation :)

1:36 AM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Miss M said...

Haan Rahul..WORK!!!

Dont make ISD calls while u r working!! :p

Hhehe..kidding...!

And u can cook?? So when are you inviting me over yaaar?? I want some authentic Rajasthani food !! ;)

4:51 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Shrabdha Yeps, Eminem and Kim. Its all over the papers !!!
And don't worry I won't kill myself with my food. My flatmates are at a big risk though !!!
Tavelling to Blore(yes am coming), Nagpur, Mumbai, Udaipur,Bhilai !!!!

Medha yeah yeah I AM working
And great people only cook for themselves...well if u plan to get me a gift then I can invite u over :D :D

7:21 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger alosh said...

ur blog is getting colorful by the minute :-)
well, i feel that tagboard looks stupid. atleast go easy with the colors.

btw, floyd weekend at escape!!

5:12 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger the cowlick said...

Paise aur gaaliyan, hamesha kum pad jaatein hai.. just like "Exam ki taiyari mein ek ghanta aur daaru mein ek peg, hamesha kum padte hain." (have you ever read the zindagi ki 50 sacchaiya?)

6:29 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Figo Dude WTF !!! life is so so colorful so I thot my blog shud reflect that !!!

And today's game was too too much man...every joint is paining...
But we won.....we won....
HAIL BALAN !!!

Cowlick totally correct girl !!!
but in my case exams were never a concern...used to cog heavily...even in IIT :) :)

And wo zindagi ki 50 sacchaiyan to too much hain yaar...khaskar top 5 to total hain...
Lets blog about it...wht say ?

9:53 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger the cowlick said...

There's no way in hell i'm going to blog about it.. log kya kahenge-types.. but I read it yesterday after a long while and thought the guy who's thought of them must be a total stud, man! To have thought of all of these that go perfectly well with each other and make perfect sense!

4:43 AM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

oh lotza things seem to b happening at ur end..
so when r u leaving for the vacation??

3:20 AM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home