Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Legolas and Aragon

Yeah these are the new names. Of whom ? The goldies, of course....
Since Frodo died and Bilbo is not in a good health for the past one week, I went to the shop and got 2 more gold fishes. And I tell you these two are much more active than the previous ones. So I gave them "men/elf" names. Those hobits were way way lethargic. Just like them.

Its was a weekend full of movies. People in hyd please please go and watch "The Angrez". Really cool movie and if u love "hyd hindi" then do make it a point to see it(@Skyline). A new Barista has opened acorss CCD in Jubilee Hills and its too too big. Larger than CCD. And am so so glad 'cause for me Barista always came above CCD(they suck...big time). Ask NS, an idiotic coffee on 25th midnight for 144 bucks....I hate them....rather Ussss Hatessss 'em

And yes, Liverpool won, AGAIN. Gerrard putting in a scorcher. What a strike. Though it was a shame to see liverpool fans booing off Michael Owen. I mean he must be a legend there by now. Next is the mersyside derby on wednesday night. Though its at 1.30 Am IST but I still am planning to watch it. AGB and Abdul are u reading this guys ? The next 6 days have 3 matches for us in store. Everton, West Brom and Bolton. It must be 9 more easy points for the Reds !!

Called up MK this xmas. I guess her husband(to be??) picked the phone. He gave an idiotic excuse that she is not at home. I wished him and her and he said that he'll tell her that I called. Anyways I won't be calling her again until her b'day. Tell you, some people are idiots. And he is one big M*F*S*(yeah yeah Abdul i know its your word but am taking this for now).

New year is on its way and my gang from bangalore is coming here. Have big plans to celebrate with them. And I know we'll have fun.
Rummm rummmm trrruuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

7 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

Aragorn and Legolas... now we're talkin!

Merry christmas, and have a blast on new year's! I know I will :D

10:33 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

bolton might prove a tough side to beat. everton at home and with so much feelings agaisnt the reds can be a close call.. and a very physical game .. hope sissoko is fit by then .. :)

Do the goldies know elvish... i have a book in case they need it... ;)

and yeah! m*f*s !!! mine!!!

10:58 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

Aragorn? Didn't I suggest that name????

And MK would be...???

12:41 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Casa Yeah am still lost in the world of Tolkien. I read the entire LOTR in a week. Man those were the days.

And yeah, I know I will too :d :d

Abdul Dude Everton would be ripped apart by Crouch and Morientes and GERRARD. Eagerly waiting for tonite's clash.
I myself am learning elvish. I might need the book.

Shradha Yes you did suggest the name. But I had it my mind the day I finished reading LOTR.
And MK is just another name. A name. Good name with good memories !!!

:) :)

1:45 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

but this is a crowd who boed off diouf cos of his liverpool assosciation when he was palying for bolton.. so things might get a little dirty .. :-D

but sissoko is back ! me relieved :)

2:43 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

hey raul, leave them (fish) alone, bad enuf they r imprisoned in the lille goblet of water :))

n wow ur new yr plans sound great, all moi frends have turned spoil sports n dun wanna venture out :((

9:13 PM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger alosh said...

happy new year dude :-)
btw, me got a pair of catfishes.. each over a foot long.. that way if i get bored of them, i can always cook and eat it :D

10:42 PM, January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home