Sunday, January 22, 2006

The weekend got over on Saturday

Yeah its a sunday and am busy slogging my ass off in office !!!
Most of my colleagues/friends/fellow bloggers must be surprised that instead of going to a movie/pub on a sunday what the hell am I doing here. And I can already hear GK/RG asking "Tum to aise na the Rahul, kya ho gaya hai tumhe? "

Well the workaholic inside me has started stirring up again after almost 3-4 months of laziness. Am I kidding? No. Well after waiting for months for things to happen for me I have decided to finish the bloody tasks by myself. Its a pain to see when events, that are important to me, would occur. So I thought why not go there and wipe 'em out once and for all. M*F* work. !!! I might sound a bit gory but I watched Zinda yesterday and these kinds on lines are bound to come out from within for couple of days. What the fuck!!!

Yesterday was fun. Ate all sorts of food. Did all sorts of things. Roamed all sorts of places.
Had nice idli/chai for breakfast. Then a lot of amrood(guava) for lunch. Yayyyy !!!! Pizza and Veg Dizzy Dog for evening snacks.Cappuchino and some cake. Coke and Popcorn. Poori and Chhole. Bread Butter and Maggi with tomato and onion in the end. And then couple of Toblerones to end it all.
Am exhausted now.

Am off to Bhilai on monday. Where is this place? I myself don't know except that it is in Chattisgarh and we go there via Nagpur. My really close friend's wedding. And am really to drink, dance and make merry there.

Next week this wall would be unattended. I hope you guys come and paint it sometimes for me.

Till then take care.

Oh yes I forgot.....Muaaahhhhhh !!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss M said...

Hey have fun at the wedding!

And yeah, being workaholic wont do much harm, considering that you DONT work at all!!! :p

4:50 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Uff, ek sunday office kya chale gaye.. itna drama.. tsk tsk :p

Enjoy the wedding! Dance in the baraat on my behalf too!!

And NST was in action... how sad that the puppy has vanished from the wall :(

6:30 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Medha Thanks girl. And you just cannot imagine the work am doing. Tum bas baatein hi karte jao !!!

Casa Its not about "ek sunday". Its about working on a holiday. And am sure this trend would continue for next couple of weeks also. And yeah NST has sprung into action again. Good action.

9:54 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

Veg Dizzy dog? Is that a variation of hotdog? I hope it is!

Sweets!! Sweets!! I'll come to hyderabad and collect it :)

Enjoy!

1:09 AM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger burf said...

why is everybody working?

is this some kind of conspiracy to make me feel ashamed of my non-working exsitence.

yaar, raul, chod yaar ye kaam waam :p

:D:D

4:22 AM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Shardha No it wasn't a hot dog like thing. Something different. Come to hyd and i'll show you the place.....

Burf No everybody is not working. I know you are not :d :d

And kaam chhod diya to kaam mujhe chhod dega. And I don't wanna get fired currently. :d :d

9:09 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

pls dont turn into me...plsss..........................and take care ...enjoy bhilai...and eat good food...

4:28 AM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home