Monday, January 16, 2006

Am not talking much these days !!!

Don't know why? But people around me are quite astonished by the fact that i've stopped speaking or rather i've started speaking very less.

Things have changed drastically since 1/1/6. Rather things have become much more clearer I should say. Everything seems centered around people I know and people I don't know. Or can I say around people whom I knew and yet I was not knowing them ?

Someone in IIT told me once that I must be really be careful in picking up friends. And I rubbished his observation. I guess I should have listened to him. It invariably happens that all the warnings given to us by others seem true only after some accident happens. And in my case couple of accidents.

Wo kahte hai na ki college ke friends are the one's you'll cherish your life long. True. Totally true. Even after not meeting them for 3 straight years they're really close to me. Am going to attend my really close friend's(2 of them) marriage next week. Would be meeting a couple of more old pals. Really looking forward for that. Baraat main dance kiye hue bahut time ho gaya hai yaar !!!

And in the meantime thanks to a lot of people for keeping me happy and full of energy
- Swe, L & T, NS, TS, Di
- Bloggers: msg, "new song teller", boo.....
- And my fishes(frodo, bilbo, gimli, aragon and legolas)

Saw a movie "Tokyo Story" on monday. Really good movie guys. And for all who have slight inclination towards movies this is a must. Watch that and maybe you'll realize why am acting this strangely.

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss M said...

Ok 'msg' was me right????

New song teller??? LOL...thats Casa right?? Why cant u just say Casa?? Pagal!!! :p

And yeah, i know what you were trying to say all along..that i am the loveliest fren u ever had, am i not??? haha..okok..kidding..

Well its really true that frens you make during school/college days are always special! I am still in touch with my school frens, and its just the best feeling! :)

okay, 'Tokyo story' comin' up right after i watch 'Memoirs of a Geisha' and 'Rang de Basanti'!

PS- Please take care of those lovely fishes! And not ignore them like u did the last time! :p

10:05 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger Casablanca said...

No no... I like the new title, but in true Singapuri ishtyle, I will acronymise it... So new song teller shall now be known as NST :D

Okay, that was a lot of rubbish... now to some more sensible stuff!

Yes yes yes, my school friends are the dearest to me! I even plan my visit home so I can meet them (okay nobody tell my parents that!).

And after talking about weddings, you now make me wanna attend one! I want to dance in a baraat too!!

11:26 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

College friends? I dont know, my friends seem to have forgotten me. :( But yeah my closest friend is my friend from school. I met her few days back, we had an awesome time!

Things have become much more clearer, I am glad it is so for u. :)

Have fun at the wedding...sing, dance,enjoy! (And bring back loads of sweets :))

1:00 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

dont turn into me...stop thinking too much..

9:29 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger GuNs said...

Hey !

Anyhow, "clearer" ?? Do you mean to say you've realized who are your real friends and who aren't?? Thats very good coz there comes a time in everyone's life when this has to happen.

Sadly, I have absolutely no friends from college. My college life sucked big-time. Only friends (I have to call them that) I have, are from school. I've had situations when I've needed help and there was no one there by my side. It gets you frustrated/disappointed sometimes but then it just makes you a better man sometimes!

I've NEVER danced in a shaadi as well. I hate going to shaadi's coz they are so boring. Probably the two statements are corelated !!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

P.S.:You dont reply to comments man ! Do that and try to gimme your view on my posts too.

9:08 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Medha Yeah yeah, it was you. And since casa like NST i'll call her by that name. And yes, am taking good care of the fishes this time !!!

Casa ooops...rather NST, visting home..bole to India, rite ?
And don't worry i'll upload the video of the "barati dance" soon !!!

Shradha yeah girl. pretty clear now. and yes i'll have fun at the wedding. I'll get loads of sweets too but u'll have to come to hyd for that.

Alice Am I turning into u? and sach main I just can't stop thinking. But i know this phase will pass out soon....

Guns Man u usually write a comment to an earlier post which I don't check but i'll make sure from the next time that u don't go disappointed.
And u never danced in a shaadi man ? U are missing something really big. Dude there nothing like dancing on the road with a lot of ur friends and the band playing in front. Do that soon !!!

9:25 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Someone said...

Absolutely right abt the friends thing. Somehow the friends we meet in school & college remain close to us even if we dont see them for years.
Enjoy the dance. Me too going to a senior's wedding this Sun. Looking forward to dancing in his baraat too.

5:13 AM, January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home