Monday, February 06, 2006

Hey folks...just been busy. Work(yeah am working for a change), parties and yes a lovely Zoo visit.

Friday saw "Rang De Basanti"..... am speechless !!!

Had the office party on saturday night. Surprisingly the party was way too cool. Good performances and then a wonderful DJ. I just can't seem to stop dancing these days. Again for 2.5 hrs. That too after having some 8-11 bottles of KF pints(the figure is not so accurate 'cause we just stopped counting after 8 bottles :d).

Zoo...a long pending thing. Finally over this sunday. Went there and had non-stop fun. Hyd zoo has a lion safari, tiger safari and bear safari. Too too cool. And there are couple of gigantic black rhinos. Mighty hippos. Chimps, Orangutans and Baboons. I felt like a kid again.

Met couple of folks from IIT. Total coincidence. One just outside CCD and one over lunch at a dhaba.

More writeup and pics from Zoo once this shit am into is cleaned.
Till then....Aye Sala !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

Hey Rahul !

Nice to know you liked RDB too !!
I was myself speechless when the film ended. I desperately wanna watch it a second time. It would be the first film ever that I want to watch a second time.

[:-P] Trying to convince someone to come along otherwise I might have to go alone. LOL, I've even done THAT once. Just another pointer of how big a loser I am.

You keep having fun man. Looks like good days for you. Your suggestion of dancing in just about anyone's 'baraat' seems lucrative...will try it if I dont get to dance in some relative/friend's shaadi.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

9:56 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Will everyone stop talking about RDB!!! I am dying to watch it, and there's no hindi theatre here!! Shhhhhhhhhh. No more talk of the movie. And tell Guns above, that its NOT a loser thing to watch a movie alone, simply because even I've done that once now ;)

PS: Cute pup can go check for song name now ;)

11:00 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

I thought you met couple of IITians in the zoo. Then you said it was a coincidence, I didnt think so, coz I have heard lot of 'IITians in Zoo' jokes. :))

I watched RDB twice! :) (Ok casa I wont talk abt the movie)

11:31 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

visiting a zoo has been in my pending list...for a looooong time now..
and guess what i've already bought rdb dvd and music cd...dont u just love rooobarooo....

4:01 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Guns Dude awesome movie. And watching a movie alone? Man that needs a lot of motivation !!!

Casa The pup loves you. And why don't you watch it on a dvd or something. Do it fast.

Shradha Oh yeah !!! Anyways they are much much smarter !!!

Alice Oh cool. And yeah I love that song. Moreover the point in the movie where the song is. Absolutely fantastic.

4:24 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

someone plz tell me where to watch 'Rang De..' in Belgium??? i'm going crazy jus waiting to watch it.

n did u mention that the party at office was kewl?? is tat getting kewler by the day ....(wonder,wonder...)

7:54 AM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home