Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Back home...

Came back monday night. So so glad to be back home...

Have my football tournament this weekend. My team is in the 2nd round :). Played yesterday and hurt my jaw badly. Not even able to eat properly.

Things are not looking very good at office. Had a long discussion/argument with boss. Will talk to him again today and then think what to do. Sala itna to kabhi nahi socha jitna last 5-6 din main hua hai....somehow I cannot take a decision.

Planning to take 2 weeks off during diwali. Will be fun to play with the little kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

Everyone seems to be having trouble at work. Cant understand why these managers in the IT industry are so bossy all the time.

Anyhow, dont you have a photo album of some kind where you've put up your pics from USA? Try ZOTO. Its a good place and offers a lot of features. Find a link to my gallery on ZOTO in my sidebar on my blog.

I so desperately want to play football again [:-(]

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

11:04 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Miss M said...

The pic that you promised.......

Where is it???????????

Pretty pleeeeaaaaaaaase. :)

4:53 AM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home