Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where is the food....

Finally am here in SFO...awesome place...especially roads and weather....always sunny and cool...

Reached here on thursday evening...yeah the same the when there was a major scare at the UK airport...my flight was delayed in hong kong and the ppl there almost strip searched everyone...took all the lotions out and placed them in a separate plastic bag...i had like 7 items...

flight was ok ok...totally cramped for a 18 hr flight from s'pore to sfo....I drank some 6 glasses of wine and then watched a movie...guess which one..."Rang De Basanti"...and after watching it I got so emotional that I drank 3 more glasses until the pilot said "Please tie you seat belts..we are reaching s'pore" and they stopped serving alcohol....

AT came to pick me up at the airport...and then he took me to dennys at 1 AM. Next night it was barbeque and wine party. drank a lot agian and then 5-6 of us watched "Dil Chahta Hai". Great fun man...

Went for bowling and poker the next day...and I won 17 $...not bad for a guy who was playing for the first time...and then rented a car on monday...its a nice car ....my manager will get a shock when we sees the bill :)

The place is good but then its very lonely...I mean I have friends but then sometime do get lonely...the problem is I can't make a phonecall and talk to anyone I want....its fucking expensive to make a call to India...some 7 $ per min from my hotel....so only thing I can do is to get connected to net and send emails...totally sucks...

abhi 4 din hi hue hain and yeah haal hai...3o days more to go :)....just 30....

time for some work now....came very late to office today....

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss M said...

where is that email with pics that was promised to me 2 weeks backkkkk????

3:28 PM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home