Thursday, August 03, 2006

Time to kick some balls...



Updates: Saturday's matches were cancelled due to heavy rains. Had two matches on sunday. Won 1 and drew the other. And guess guess who scored...:D :D

Simply pouring...Boo i've now sent a truckload of caties and dogies !!!

And my maid is not coming :( Thought of making her wash all my clothes for the trip next week...abhi sala mujhe hi wash karna padega...which powder to use btw ?

Came early to the office today...8.15...and hardly I see any living soul around..
since our office does not keep dead ones,above statement means that there is no one around except one or two early birds...Am going mad now...

S is coming here on tuesday to see me off :D...waise what see off...she is going back before I leave..so two days total partying and drinking...

Haan I've decided that in US I won't drink more that 4 beers per day...warna it'll be difficult to accomodate that in the grocery bill :D :D. Loads of plans for roaming around in US...but all depends on the workload there..

I have to play in a footer tournament tomorrow...4 matches over the weekend...but i'll miss the semis and final 'cause its on the next weekend...my team will surely miss me :)...i'll upload the snaps once the matches are over...check out the team pic of the last time...and guess where is me :)

3 Comments:

Blogger alosh said...

have a nice trip dude!!!
and will be only too glad to hand out tips on grocery/ taxi bills ;-)

1:44 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger alosh said...

congrats!!

5:12 AM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger GuNs said...

Good going mate !
I tried kickstarting football in my company and did everything from build a team, reserve grounds etc.

After one match, all lazy sobs didnt turn up for the other matches. Have decided to try and fix up friendlies with other firms in our building. Lets see if it works out.

BTW, what position do you play in? I like to play as a right winger but as I found in the last match, I am woefully out of practice and need to drop into the midfield or the halfback position in the second half !! Gosh, if I could only get someplace where I could PRACTICE !!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

8:59 AM, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home