Wednesday, July 26, 2006

And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree !!!

Updates: I got the song...awesome...its by Fools Garden...And i've changed the pub name...

Awesome song...strangely I don't recollect listening to this earlier...Went to "One Flight Down" "Easy Rider" sometime back and there everyone except me was singing this song...

Been busy...very busy lately...Football has again become the no.1 job for me...then comes work and then planning for the trip in August....

Have been talking to a lot of frds in US lately...its nice...and they all want me to come to their place when I am there...not possible...After all bhai kaam karne jaa raha hoon main....

My sis is at home(udaipur) these days...Everyone is having a gala time there...parties, functions, site-seeing. My dad never misses a chance to tease me about food. Every now and then when we talk he say he has this sweet, that sweet. Especially "Malpua"...I just love this sweet...Dunno what do you call this in English...

I has started raining again...Yesterday night it rained cats and dogs(Boo yeah I've sent 2 cats and 4 dogs to Delhi...pick them up ) The worst part is that no soccer for us today 'cause the field would be totally submerged. I'll have to do something else after 5.15 PM. Maybe music or a novel at the nearest coffee shop...

Have been drinking reguarly for the past 6 days now...some event, party, celebration...aaj bhi kahin jana hai...Hiccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

EPL is starting on 18the august. I really want Liverpool and Newcastle to start firing from the first day cause they both are really very slow starters. Spanish League would be good too, especially the players Real has now. But then they always were full of galacticos.

And haan I saw that blue-green eyed girl again. Looking totally cool as ever. I know S would be furious on reading this but then I just can't stop admiring cute people :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Garima said...

Malpua is known as Malpua only..no english word for it, rather its Rabri Malpua.. ,
& my mouth is watering!! u raul..tooooooo bad , etni tasty dish ka naam kyu liya///

1:08 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

yippeee.!!!!!thanks for the cats and dogs... x

and i've been drinking everyday too from last two weeks.... :)...not good...

and me a mommy now...go read my latest post...

3:30 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Someone said...

How long b4 u leave for US ? U mite end up missing EPL there
On soccer, my prediction for EPL this time is Chelsea, Arsenal/Liverpool for 2nd and 3rd, ManU.
Real got some good players now but the midfield is still weak. Lets c how La Liga turns out

12:38 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home