Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mad...

Yes that's what I am becoming these days...I mean literally. People close to me will say am already a mad man but then this time am feeling it too.

Have become a total workoholic in the past 1.5-2 months. I myself don't know why. Its like 12-13 hrs in the office. All 5 days of the week. Infact I missed Holland-Argentina match 'cause I was in the office slogging my ass off.

Days have become so bloody short. Its like going to office and then just staying there until my body and mind becomes too too tired to carry on. Guess I need a holiday. But then I just had 3 great weekends in B'lore, Delhi and Udaipur.

So i've concluded that I've gone bonkers. Maybe the US trip will cool me down. Am going there in august. Really look for that.

I was totally gutted last night when England crashed out on penalties. Steven Gerrard, of all the people, missed a penalty. How could he ? I've never seen Beckham cry no matter what...Heard that he has resigned as the captain...

Zizou magic is on its peak once again. That guy never ceases to suprise. Awesome. I now just wish that France win again. Perfect farewell for an incredible footballer.

Last night some cops came to our place while we were watching the Brazil-France match. Reason: My friends had parked their bike outside the main gate and the main gate was open. They just need a reason to trouble us.

Di has come back from dubai. I guess the delivery would be in august-september. I hope i don't miss that :(

I missed blogging. Missed fellow bloggers. I'll try to comment on everyone's page. Maybe now only.

2 Comments:

Blogger FlyingHigh said...

I miss your comments on my blog! You flying to US? Super!

6:35 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

hey raul n where r the fotos with the tee shirt?

12:02 AM, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home