Sunday, April 30, 2006

Whats up folks?

Have been busy lately. Very busy. I mean if I come home late from the office then am actually working. And I hate it. Have started working on my resume. Need a change. But am really confused as to which place should I go. People say that my company is the best when I comes to work. Maybe i'll switch over to some other place and then come back again.

Delhi seems a nice place to go. With loads of friends there i'll surely have a good time. But the extreme weather really freaks me out. I can't live in that weather.
Pune comes next but then not many options there. Some small companies. But awesome party circuit. TS would know this :D :D :D
And I don't want to go to B'lore at any cost. I mean the place is good. Nice weather, great pubs but too too crowded.
I guess it's time for me to start looking out. I desparately want to move to Europe. Just for the football. Its the religion there. :) :)

Am really out of ideas this weekend. 3 full days off and I just want to stay at home and do nothing. Just eat, drink and watch football. Cooked for myself a proper meal after a long long time yesterday evening. And am happy to know that I still can cook good food.

Mom-Dad are irritating me now days. Every talk/move of theirs is related to getting me married. I'll someday snap and that'll be all. I asked mom the other day that can I marry a girl who is elder to me and she freaked out. My sis called me from dubai next day to ask whether I am seeing someone who is elder to me. He he....:D :D I guss I need to give them some more shocks and they'll won't bother me for some more time....

I hate this all. Sometimes I just want to distance myself from everyone I know. But I can't 'cause .....I can't. Some people would never be able to understand me and my parents are one of them...For them doing their duties is the prime target. They still think am a kid who cannot take his own decisions when it comes to marriage.

There was an attempted robbery at our place 4 days back. That son-of-a-bitch could not break open the lock. And the most funny part was that I was sleeping inside. I had locked the door for my flatmate and came in through the other door and slept. He he stupid thief. We got ourselves 3 hacksaw blades next morning and have kept them under our bed. The next time we catch that idiot we'll attack him with our razor edged blades.

Maro Sale Ko............................

5 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

I do know the feeling of not being able to connect to family at times... and its okay. I guess what is important is realising that it is bound to happen some day, and not to get irritated or upset about it, but work with it.

8:26 AM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Garima said...

It isnt so bad..& full of loads..try to see the other side of the coin..parents r never wrong!! try to work wid it.. 1ce if it is done..u feel a drastic chng in ur urself, ur attitude, life & everything..& believe me the chng is the best chng in ur life vch cud evr hapn!!

&&& ya..dont leave the thief next time..!!just stab ..

2:02 AM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Casa Yeah am trying...but kab tak ?

Garima Oh you don't the exact situation...its really bad.

And yeah the theif will die next time.

5:15 AM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Someone said...

Hope that the thief doesn't try out the same place again.
Congs for Liverpool win against Chelsea. It seems Liverpool have the knack of beating Chelsea in important knockout games.
Best of Luck for the FA finals

9:24 AM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

Europe can be a good option to visit but not to stay :( ask me 'bout it

so when r u getting married??? (now, did i manage to irritate u??)

3:44 AM, May 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home