Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Jaane Kyun Hamko Yaad Aye Wo....

First of all, thanks to NST for making me hear this song...lovely...I've been listesing to this song everyday for the past 1 month now and still can't get enough of it. NST - your share in my disc has been been increased to 60 % now :D :D

Been slogging again. Did not even go for my evening jog cum birdwatching :( :(. Am sure the girls in the park would have missed me and TS.

And haan, Happy Holi folks. This was the best holi in hyd. Awesome. My ears and hands are still painted red and blue. But we did not have a holiday :(. So had to wrap the celebrations early and head to office. And no bhaang :( :(. I hate my office for not allowing us to celebrate in the campus. MFSOBs....

Going to Blore and then to mahabaleshwar the coming week. Would be fun !!! I hope its not too hot there.

Was going through my TP Archive today and found this. Btw TP is TimePass...
An elephant was in love with a she-elephant. But she-elephant went and got married to
some other elephant. So our elephant was very depressed One of his friends felt sorry for
him, and took him to a park to cheer him up. In the park, they sat on a see-saw. But...... the see-saw broke. Now, which song would our hero sing?????
See-saw ho ya dil ho, aakhir toot jaata hai!!!!!!!!!


Don't hit me...it was meant to be funny...
Anyways its tea time now....the Bourbons are waiting....

Press 0 to make your choice....Silly machine....

8 Comments:

Blogger Garima said...

Happy Holi! i had a hol & even a gr8 celebration on 14th at office campus :-)
another deadly PJ for u..dare not to cm running after me wid a stick

How to make fool of WATER ???











Guess baby guess....??????





Guess it..just try out...







Paani garam karo but dont use it ..mat nahaaO us se...

hehehe..
Have fun at b'lre. its really a rocking place & last time during HOLI i was there. Neways convey my sweet hello to my best frenz...The moment u step in there Just say Hello PK , VK & AG.
Have a ball...

10:00 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Casablanca said...

I wanna hit you for that PJ! And I envy you for being able to play holi with colours! But sab kuch maaf, for acknowledging me in this post. Heeheehee :D
And for that, my blog is playing a song by demand today ;)

11:04 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Mr. J said...

wow.. looks like you had some nice time there.. and no bhang.. damn, spoilt the show really.

8:47 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Sugar & Spice said...

Aaarghh!!! i really wanna come in person to whatever place u r at rt now... (bangalore i guesS) and hit u hard on ur head for torturing me with this old old extremely sad PJ!!! #$^&^%$#@!!!!

12:28 AM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Kimi was out of the race in the 1st minute yesterday. HOW sad is THAT??!! :( :(

1:29 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Garima That was even pathetic. Mine was better :D :D

Casa Thanks for the song. And i guess its just bad luck for Kimi. Hope he zooms past everyone soon !!!

Me Yeah dude no Bhaang. I did not want to have bhaang and go to office ;)

Aditi Is the PJ so old??? well i heard it pretty recently so thought of sharing that. And you are quite welcome to come and post some PJs here...I just love 'em....

2:48 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

i've heard that one before...and dude...we need new post...

8:09 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Sugar & Spice said...

yessir
finaly i heard the sngs u recommended... n they were abso-bloody-lutely out of this world!! ive been listenin to jaane for the past one hour continuously... n im still not bored!! thnx :)

10:41 AM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home