Saturday, March 04, 2006

Coming back to life...

Yeah am back. How was the trip? Not good :(
Very very hectic and full of surprises...
Highlights
1) Lots of goodie goodies food(this had to be no.1)
2) Loads and loads of "rishte" for me :( Yeah they are bent on getting me married by this year end :((
3) Dad and Mom made me and di run away from home 'cause some stupid fella was coming with his daughter. This was the funniest. Me without a shirt driving in udaipur and di trying to hide behind me !!!
4) Me and my aunt(bhua) looking for pretty pretty girls in one of the marriages. I spotted few of them and bhua told me that by june end she'll give me all their names and address :) :)
5) Lots of driving around. Udaipur is simply breathtaking in the evenings and nights.
6) No drinks in udaipur for the first time. Am still on my 3 month "no booze" promise. Only 10 more weeks to go baby...
7) Mom liked the pearl set I gave her. And the TH watch was cool too(sorry Boo but I got this watch before we made our plans to rob the store)

In the end I was so tired that I wanted to come back to hyd. I even pre-poned my trip by a day so that I could come hyd on a saturday and just laze around throughout the weekend.

The days ahead are full of work and only work. But then important in some sense. And yeah Chelsea-Barcelona round 2 is coming on tuesday night. Pls pls watch it even if you don't know what football is. It'll be a thriller.

9 Comments:

Blogger Garima said...

hmmm..So was at home for a week..Good Ghar khana & sply rajasthani food is really yummmy...& then if u r working at Hydbd then must've really loved it being at home & having all tht delicious food.

So plng to get hooked by this yr end. All the Best..waise Shaadi - the best place for NSP & for looking at gals / guys for urself..if really interested..its so njoying..after the ceremony when u r back home u've lotza things to discuss & laugh abt isnt it??
if really intersted in getting hooked up then can give u sm real good options..JAINs..u c.. ;-)& Rahul - searching a girlie .. sounds quite ODD ;-)
Running away - quite normal as it hapns wid every1 while this search BIG search is in the scene...
Extend ur "no booze" promise to another 3 more mmnths...& stay Kkkkkooooooooollll Dude!!!!!!!
Thnx for the news.. guess in Case of football match news u r near to BBC channel...Vsh u a lovely week ahead

8:45 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

Yay! U r back! So how much weight did you gain?

Wedding in June..nice..will it be in Udaipur or Hyderabad? Let me know..I'll have to take leave in advance ;)

Football..umm..I dont mind watching..this might sound stupid but whose side are u on?

9:03 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger Casablanca said...

I know what you mean, about holidays becoming tiring... know it all too well!

And when is the wedding? I want to attend! my one chance of visiting Udaipur!!

9:51 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

First of all, AM NOT GETTING MARRIED THIS JUNE !!!

Garima NSP ???
I guess i'll stick with only 3 months of non boozing...after that I intend to start again :) :)

Shradha I did not gain much weight...a kilo or two...
And how did u infer that my wedding is in june ? :O :O silly girl :p :p
And Barcelona is the team my dear !!!

Casa Am still tired...tell me how to let go of this laziness and become active again...
And wedding is still very very far...another year or so... i really hope so :)

12:18 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Garima said...

NSP bole tou nain sukh prapti..thoda eye tonic mil hi jaata hai if i m not wrong..;-?
So it seems as if u r really in love wid Drinks...neways go on wid it, Gud for u to get out of this stretched laziness..rt?I tou just said...just a vsh...

12:50 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

grrrrr.......

7:59 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

guess what i watched Monsters Inc again this weekend...'n it reminded me of u..

7:59 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

hey, i thot i left a comment, now wherez it gone ??? :((( **sob***sob***

2:39 AM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Sugar & Spice said...

My My... u getting married n all... as we say at IIMA.. GUSSHOW!!!! wish u all the best.. rather wish teh "lucky" gal who marries you all the best! ;))

12:26 AM, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home