Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ronaldinho - He is in "God Mode" again !!!

So why am I saying so?
Because anyone who would have seen the match between Chelsea-Barcelona on wednesday night would say so !!! This man is totally cool. Awesome free kicks and equally breathtaking runs and dribbles. No wonder Barcelona has a $100 millon clause in his contract. This guy single handedly demolished Real Madrid last time. Yes "The Real Madrid" that boasts of having galacticos like no one else has. Little do they know that the "King" is still with Barcelona.

He is 25-26 and already a legend. Better than his other "R" compatriots Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Robinho !!! Though it'll take another world cup for him to reach the heights where another "R", Romario, sits....

What a pity that they are not showing La-Liga live on Espn-Star this season. Even a person who does not like watching football would become an ardent fan after watching this master play.

I remember watching "Sports Center" couple of days back when they were talking about this match. And they compared Joe Cole with Ronaldinho. Were they crazy to do this ? I say, "Hell Yes". Joe Cole is a novice when compared with him. Cannot take free kics at all.

Its a long time i've written about my first love, my passion. Football. So I thought lemme devote an entire post on it. I know not many people here would be interested in this but then I know some would be :) And with the world cup coming this june I hope to see many more people reading this post. Next match thats after a fortnight would be equally thrilling. And this time its in Nou Camp where the pitch is much much better. Rather I should say that there is a pitch and not a slushy, muddy ground.

Am going home tomorrow and I know it'll be tough to catch some live action there. 'Cause di really dislikes me watching football. Also, internet would be a limitation there. So cool. No office mails to check :) :)

My jogging+dieting is going on fine. Have lost an inch of tyres till now. Yayyyyyy. But 6 days at home would definitely bring the fat back. After all food in Rajasthan is full of "ghee". But then what the hell. Its a holiday time !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

go ahead n have fun at home
n guess what, my collegues here are already planning to catch one of the matches of World Cup this year at germany n of course i'm part of their plans :)) (now , do i see someone turn green? :))

6:19 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Lennon said...

Dude, true. he is in god mode. I got up at 4AM to watch the match. Next day was totally screwed. I don't remember what all I advised to the client...
so are u ready for the next one on 7th march? I will mostly be in india then...

6:27 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Not a football fan... so all I can say about the post is, have fun at home, eat lots and get back and resume dieting with a gusto.

11:53 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

have fun..eat a lot...come back and work out..

8:15 AM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home