Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Where is everyone...

SS and Boo - The pic is for you girls...Sorry could not share the strawberries !!!

Only 2 comments for the last post :(
Where is everyone...Casa, Boo, Shradha, AGB, TS, SS, AV.....

Btw, did I tell you that I am going to Kemmengundi(somewhere in karnataka) this weekend...lots of hills and tea estates...

And plz thoda sa pain lekar comments karo na...
I know am acting like a kid but then aaj weather hi aisa hai...totally cool...cloudy and breezy...
Perfect for having a alphonso with fresh mango cuts at Baskin Robins...

Meter down...down down down down down.....

6 Comments:

Blogger FlyingHigh said...

I am here! I am here..Sorry last post read it but they have blocked blogger in office..this pop up doesnt open.

Kemmangundi is a beautiful place I am told. How do u manage to travel so much??
I am so vry jealous right now!!

The strawberries look great but am not a big fan of the fruit. Love mangoes :)

Have fun!!!!!!!! I have major shopping plans this weekend :)

8:04 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Sugar & Spice said...

here i am.... but where r u???

12:55 PM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Sugar & Spice said...

waise teh strawberries loook yummy.... n i think i told u... im plannnin to go to golden temple this weekend... lets see how that works out...

12:58 PM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Garima said...

Yuuuuuummmmmmmm strawberries.. finally , cud atleast njoy them in the pic.. have a gr8 time at KMNGDI..nice place..& RJ..u dont need to say tht u r acting like a kid.. i guess i never saw u as a grown UP..

10:50 PM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

so though those strawberries were not for me, i still njoyed them ...

btw, i was laughing so much reading ur latest comment on my blog :)

12:19 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

i hate u even more now....:)

11:02 AM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home