Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Where am I ?

Yeah that's exactly everyone has been asking, mailing, posting, scrapping me.....

Been really fucked up over the past couple of weeks. Work at office, personal issues and this idiotic Hyderabadi summer. Its almost 43 degrees today :( :(

Went to a B'day party this friday. And I started again. I mean I got lil' bit drunk and started singing. Same old song "Wish You Were Here". TS always is with when am singing this. And this time also he did not capture me.

S'pore/Malaysia holiday seems pretty close now. Just have to finalize the date. Maybe just after the soccer world cup. Gonna be fun I guess.

Am alone in the house for the past week and half. My roomie has gone to somewhere in Himalayas. The last I heard of him was that they were stuck in some bad weather. It totally sucks to be alone in the house. And jab se chor ghar par aaye hain tab se every small sounds makes me sit up and grab that blade beneath my bed.

Liverpool won the FA cup. What a game. Just one sentence. Long live Steven Gerrard. Watch him in the world cup folks.

Am going to a friends place for dinner tonight. Only thing is that its me who'll be making all the dinner. Poor NS, PS and TS :) . RJ will have the last laugh.

Check out the pic below. Took when we went to the lake with the new cam...Awsome.....

7 Comments:

Blogger Garima said...

hmm..S'pore /malaysia trip... dont miss Repleys, 4d theatre.. & the pic is superb..amazingly 1derful...NJOY being Home alone...Have fun of it dude..!!

11:17 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Casablanca said...

There is nothing touristy to do in Singapore. You should go to Msia and Thailand instead.

11:00 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

i love being home alone...but for a couple of days only....

and what abt the CHOR???????

7:27 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

Blade beneath the bed? Be careful!

10:35 AM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

oye where are u????

7:42 AM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Tina Its good to be sad sometimes. And i really wanna come to you guys...lets see when :(

Garima My roomie is back. No more living alone :D :D

CasaSomeone told me the same thing last week. I must review the plans again

BooAre tumhe pata hi nahi hai ki hamare ghar chor aaye the? :O :O

Shradha The blade is for thieves...and maybe you too :P :P

Boo Itthe hi hain ji...

8:56 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

hey, how did i miss this pic,
very nice silhoutte...

10:29 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home