Sunday, July 02, 2006

Tagged...

I am thinking about...
My hometown. Udaipur. I heard that it rained there today. I miss the lakes.

I said...
I am getting mad(about 1 hr back). And its really true.

I want to...
Just sleep for 15 straight hours and not go to office tomorrow.

I wish...
To see England lift a major soccer trophy once in my lifetime.

I hear…
Rain falling outside. The wind making noise. Awesome

I wonder...
Why life is always not so good.

I regret...
Not keeping contact with certain people in life. Am bad at it.

I am...
living just for football. Maybe I should move to Europe soon.

I dance...
When I get really high or when there is a large group with me.

I sing...
Again, when I get high. And I sing well :):)

I cry...
When I miss my parents or some very close friend leaves me.

I am not always...
in a good mood. I have loads of bad mood days.

I make with my hands...
loads of idiotic scetches that only I am able to understand(sometimes)

I write...
what I feel like. Totally nonsense most of the time !!!

I confuse...
NOs for YESes a lot of times ;)

I need...
my girlfriend right now. She's very very far...

Lemme tag couple of people..
Swechchha
Tarun
Shradha
Guns
Swathi
Boo you were tagged even before me...

5 Comments:

Blogger FlyingHigh said...

Me tagged? me no like tags!

6:34 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

n which girlfrend r u talking 'bout ?? :))

12:06 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

oye raul oye...ki haal....and me no doing tagging ji...
just came to say hi...

8:25 AM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger GuNs said...

Aila...me tagged?
Second one this week. This too discovered by chance !! You stopped blogging this month and so its quite a while since I came here now. Lets see, I've got 2 tags pending. Maybe next week will be tag-week. LOL.

Bergkamp gone, Rivaldo gone, Zidane gone, Maldini gone....suddenly I dont feel like watching football anymore !

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

P.S. : Do you even remember my blog? [:-P]

10:50 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Life 2.0 said...

Discovered the tag just now only... duly followed up at
http://tarunsomani.blogspot.com/2006/08/tagged.html

4:50 PM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home