Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Waiting for the trip

Totally excited about the trip to US...would be going to SFO, LA, Vegas, NY and a whole lot of other places :) Been busy all this while finishing the work so that I don't have to work a lot there in US. Almost done.

Saw Superman and Krishh last week. And I would really vote Krishh over Superman. Superman is a total letdown. Especially that silly Louis Lane...ewwwwwww

Have started soccer practice again. We have a tournament on 29th July. I just can't run anymore :(. Need to keep practicing before I get selected for the team. Imagine the captain of last time not selected this time. What a shame :D :D

I also learnt how to add smileys while scrapping on orkut [:D].

EPL is starting on August 18(or 19th). Would be fun this time. With Sheva and Ballack coming to Chelsea I guess no one can stop them. Hope Liverpool comes second atleast.....

6 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

abe tu bhi...sahi hai...
have fun...enjoy US...

8:56 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

So when are you flying?

Superman was such a draaaag! I almost fell asleep watching it!

10:03 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Diablo Reigns said...

Football tournament?? is it the same one by Oracle football club??

11:14 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Rohini said...

Rahul
When are you leaving for US? Lemme know. 5th Aug is my last at hyderabad.

n haan I mite go for Superman this weekend... dont tell me krissh is better.. I sort of puked after watching krisshh...:(

1:13 AM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Someone said...

Superman sucked big time. Too much senti stuff for a superhero movie.
And dont worry abt Chelsea getting too many superstars. They r digging their own grave. I as a Madridista know something abt this.

3:37 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Aditi Das Patnaik said...

When are you off to the US? on Work?

6:10 AM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home