Tuesday, August 29, 2006

LA...


LA trip was awesome. Great beaches, better crowd than SF/Bayarea and great sunny weather. Seems the phrase "sun and sand" came from there only. Went to Universal, Kodak, Hollywood mountain...

The best thing is the first pic I took. Check it out. This was taken at the same pier where Tom Hanks ends his marathon in Forrest Gump. Awesome experience though I don't eat shrimps...


Next day it was all hollywood. Went to Kodak theatre where the oscars are held and also went to "Walk of Fame". I even took a pic with Darth Vader. Also went to the mountain where the Hollywood sign is there. But they don't actually allow anyone to go to that mountain. So people go to the nearby hill and since all of them are connected we still call it Mount Hollywood...

Went to Venice and Malibu beaches next day. Great beaches and amazing weather. And loads of weird people at the Flea Market.....

3 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

Some people are REALLY having fun, aren' they?

Which company do you work for, man? I've been so pissed off with coding at this place, I desperately want to do something else. MAN !! What all we have to do to earn money.

Tell me one thing, do you like coding? I mean, 9 to 5 job and all. I thought this feeling would pass as I progressed into my job but it doesn't seem to die away. I just hate my job more and more everyday. I don't know what to do really. All friends are leaving for other cities/countries and slowly my friends circle is breaking up. Soon I'll be alone, just another working-class face-in-the-crowd !! Hate that feeling !

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

11:26 PM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

you don't eat shrimp? They are my favorite! Nice pics. Continue to have fun! When are you back?

11:14 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger anurag said...

Hall of Fame.. cool.

Enjoy and take lots of pics for your friends back home :)

1:24 AM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home