Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ju Ass of A

Went to SF last weekend..nice place...check out the Golden Gate bridge pic...its huge..Also check out my office building...pretty neat...took it while driving..

My hotel is awesome. Right next to a small lake where a lot of canadian geese swim. They are a big pain. The keep on dirtying the aread with "you know what" and they come right outside your door and starting making noise.

Oh haan, my football team in India is the runner up in the first tournament of the season. We lost to HSBC. 1-0. Bad. But i'll be there for the next tournament starting in sept.

Going to LA this weekend and then to Seattle the week after. It'll be fun I suppose...

2 Comments:

Blogger Anand said...

Great pics...the place looks inviting!

5:09 AM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Ekta said...

Even I wanna go there now:-(

12:23 AM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home