Friday, June 20, 2008

3-2

Was in a pub yesterday watching germany beat portugal. Little disappointing to see portugal lose.

Had to fight with SS to go to watch the match. And I know she must have cursed because the big screen at the pub broke down right before the game. So had to miss the initial 10 mins and go to another pub. Came out drunk as usual and had an entire large kebab by myself. I could tell in the morning that it was very spicy !!!

I solved the Rubik's cube again last night. I used to do it in 4 mins when I was in college. But now it takes a good 10 mins. I want to beat that time again.

I am bored again with my work. Need to do something interesting. PLEASE can you guys suggest some alternative work for me. Some options I have in mind
  • Chef
  • Farmer
  • Police Officer
  • Supermarket Worker
  • Truck Driver
  • Grocery Shop Owner(will sell fruits and juices as well)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rohini said...

Good to see you back!! :)

Well after that tale of rajmaas you once told, guess you can rule out chef... but may be you have improved over the years..:) how about grocery shop stuff.. sounds cool...

10:37 AM, June 22, 2008  
Blogger Miss M said...

iiiiisssshhh. What truck driver and all!!! Please ok. No need. :P

4:43 AM, June 24, 2008  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Rohini,
I completely forgot that disaster. OK, chef is out. Any other option?

Medha,
Arre, why not truck driver. Have you seen the modern day trucks? And truck drivers here in UK get payed a lot more that I get :(

1:46 AM, June 26, 2008  
Blogger alosh said...

brewery :D

5:40 PM, June 26, 2008  
Blogger FlyingHigh said...

baby sitter? The picture of you taking care of very many screaming kids...funny!

6:33 AM, June 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home