Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back from the dead....



Yeah been dead for some while. Been travelling and holidaying for over 2-3 months now. Now back to work and yeah back to blogger...

Had an amazing diwali vacation. Full 19 days off from work. Met my little niece Angel. She's really a darling. She's just 3 months old and still finds hard to recognize people except, of course, her mom. But by the time I was about to leave udaipur Angel started recognizing me also. Gives me one little idiotic smile that am totally fida on.

SKC, SD and Gary came over to Udaipur just after diwali. Had a gala time there. Went to palaces, resorts, boat riding and loads of other places. Then my real trip started.

Udaipur-Delhi-Mathura-Almost Agra-Delhi-Amritar-Delhi-Hyderabad(finally). One hell of a week. Was totally exhausted when I reached Hyderabad. Couple of friends from IIT are here in hyd these days so the party is still not over. Went to "Little Italy" yesterday. Nice place and really good food(italian ofcourse)....

Liverpool lost to Arsenal over the weekend :( The way they played they deserved the 3-0 bashing. England-Holland match tonight. Waiting for some Rooney/Gerrard magic
I'll visit everyone's blog today and check out on them.

9 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

England Holland??
Hey, Holland's my favourite team but since Bergkamp's exit, I aint watching too much of them. Van Der Saar's retired from nationals too, isnt he. Stam, De Boer, Zenden, Overmars....have heard nothing from these people either !!

I am in Leeds now....LOL, but I still support Arsenal. Why? Same resaon why I like Holland. Coz Bergkamp used to play for them !

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

9:18 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

kya baat hai kurta..with stole...waah bhai waah...

7:27 AM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger GuNs said...

1-1....it was a good match. Thank God BBC decided to air it.

Sadly, NONE of the above mentioned players were in the match (of course, some are retired). Also missed Kluivert, Davids etc.

The only person I knew was Seedorf !

Whats happened to the Holland team?

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

3:53 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Someone said...

Liverpool's season seems to be a mirror of the one b4 last. Poor EPL form but gr8 in CL. Seems they will go far in CL.
btw, RM going gr8. So I m happy.

3:23 AM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Diablo Reigns said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:32 AM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger Diablo Reigns said...

**sigh**

I muss Udaipur. Which fort is that?

12:33 AM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger alice said...

u still with the dead???where r ya??

4:02 AM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger GuNs said...

Happy New Year....
You're dead again?

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

6:58 AM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Ms.N said...

did u say back from the dead???

7:00 AM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home