Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And am back..


After a fucking long time though...I dunno when my last post was !!!

Been busy, very busy. Naah, not joking. Moved to UK...the land of soccer.

Time flies...very fast. Took me a while to decide whether I should leave India or not. Believe me it takes a lot to leave the comfortable life I had in India to move to this cold and wet country.
Moved here in August. 3 months have gone by and I still miss India. I hope this continues so that my plan of coming back home materializes(have to move back within 5 years)

Hunted for a job during the initial 2 weeks. Yeah, I came here without any job. Have taken up a nice job in London(extreme north) and took up a place near the office.

Life here is strange. For one its very very slower than India. Everyone works, moves slowly. No concept of flexible timings(I miss this part the most). People are very pretentious. I guess they have this feeling of superiority for no goddamn reason.

Most of my time at home goes in cooking, cleaning and ironing. Weekends are definitely alcohol fuelled and last one was no exception. Had some very neat swiss vodka and loads of beer.

Am back in India for 10 days during xmas. Really really looking forward to that trip. In the meantime I promise to be regular here like before. Keep tuned for some more updates in couple of days.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oye.... Super.
You can join me for a hike in Europe then...

Come up to Leeds in early December. I am back there on the 2nd.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

8:47 PM, November 13, 2007  
Blogger Arti said...

People move slowly? Really? In London?
I always found that people walk painfully slow on Indian streets than in London. Even wanted to bludgeon a few on the back of their heads on a few occasions :D
But then again, I really haven't spent a lot of time in India to generalise.

Good Luck with the whole settling-down process :)

9:42 AM, November 14, 2007  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:35 AM, November 14, 2007  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Guns Dude great to know that you're coming here !!! Will definitely catch up with you and yeah will visit Leeds when you're there !!!

Arti Yeah, they're slow. Life back home was really fast. Maybe its been some time you've been there !!!

But yeah vehicles there move really slow. One really needs to give those slow moving things a spanking .....

I hope I'll be able to settle down quickly and comfortably before the big frigging winter sets in !!!

11:36 AM, November 14, 2007  
Blogger alosh said...

Good to see you blogging again!

Been to any matches yet?

8:24 PM, November 14, 2007  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

AGB, I'm glad too that I've started blogging !!!

And no matches yet. But might be going in december...

1:00 PM, November 15, 2007  
Blogger Ms.N said...

so u are back on the blogger world! hehe - i ve heard a lot of cribs about the gray and wet london...

but am sure u'll get pst tht.
and my uk visa expires shortly!

12:30 AM, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home