Thursday, May 31, 2007

And I don't wanna miss a thing...

Yeah....going for the Aerosmith concert

Leaving today only as there were no tickets available for tomorrow. Plus my boss is not around. Plus not much work :)

Have started jogging again after taking almost a month off. Feels good. Especially when you crash at around 10 PM and wake up at 8 AM. Soccer practice too is starting from monday. Got some tourney coming up next month. I hope it rains before that otherwise it'll be a disaster to play in the sun !!!

POTC and Shrek3 releasing this week (yeah yeah..releasing in India). Hope I get the tickets....

Am pretty excited....3 days of partying, wine, movies !!! Hicccckkkkk.....

2 Comments:

Blogger FlyingHigh said...

You are back!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not going to the concert. I so envy you :(

Shradha

10:34 AM, May 31, 2007  
Blogger Miss M said...

WOW SOMEONE IS BLOGGING AGAIN!

And guess what.. me tooo!!! :D Yesh, i have updated my blog after ages! :)

U R GOING FOR THE AEROSMITE CONCERT?!! JEEZZZ I am freaking JEALOUS NOWWW! Take me aloongggg!
:( Okay, i want to know ALLL about it after u r back.. and of course i want to see pics ok!!!!

11:13 PM, June 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home