Sunday, June 15, 2008

So...where am I ?

Still alive was my last message...I still am ...

Geographically in London...10 months now and I still am not liking this place....weather is the major reason for this...its sunny here today but 80% of the time is gloomy....

Europe is much better....and prettier....and much friendlier....and cheaper....My travelling is on big time...belgium,france, italy, switzerland and finland...and now left with no money to travel !!!

The only good part here is my team...Its good to be the only non-british person in the entire company...everyone is curious and equally good to you :)

My latest quest(serious this time) is to give Civil Services exam next year...I've told my boss about this and he has assured me ample free time to get on with this....And since I'll be hitting 30 in couple of years I can give the exam only twice...I need to crack this in 2 attempts...

I think I should be regular with this space from now on....I've become too lazy these days...I religiously read other blogs but somehow cannot comment or write my own...

Last post was written after 7 months...The next one, hopefully, will come sooner than that

ps: I've learned how to drink

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You in LONDON?
Bugger!

Leave me your phone number or your email ID. We should meet. I am in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

4:49 AM, June 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home