Friday, January 22, 2010

January

I don't know what has happened but I have been away from blogging for almost an year now. Used to love blogging and had made big promises to continue this even after all the changes that were happening to my life. But I could not. I miss this space sometimes, I have so much to write but I've been a lazy bastard.

I've read on a blog that "Why does marriage change people so much that they stop blogging" and I am a live example of the comment. I think its just the changes in you life that prevent you from doing some things and one needs some time to adjust to the new life and I am loving it.

Maybe now I am a bit settled and there is calmness in my life again after a very very hectic one year, I can get back to what I like. Initial target is to write something every week.

ps: I am still keeping my promise to support Liverpool and watching every movie that comes out :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

welcome back, i stopped writing too for a long time. I resolved to write more often this year , may u do the same.

3:11 PM, January 25, 2010  
Blogger alosh said...

Dude! Welcome back.

I think I've figured out an explanation. After marriage, we tend to spend time "together" (watching tv mostly) leaving no time to blog. Atleast, I have football still going for me.

Blog more and inspire us out of our early retirement!

PS: REDs need support more than ever before.

10:58 PM, January 26, 2010  
Blogger Rohini said...

Belated b'day wishes!!

Keep up the writing...

4:39 PM, January 31, 2010  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

@Chimera: Thanks, well I hope the new year josh does not fizzle out soon. A post per week is the thing to start with...

@Alosh: Well said, watching television "together" is one activity that is most time consuming. I shall try to watch is "alone" more often from now on!!!

@Rohini: Thanks. Trying to continue. I have to constantly remind myself to write these days.

11:20 AM, February 01, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home