Wednesday, January 28, 2009

28....

...years old now....

I remember when I was a kid, well, not a kid but maybe like 23-24, god am so old now :(. Okay okay, so when I was young I used to tell my parents that I don't want to get married before 28. The reason was that my dad was 28 when he got married. My parents used to get angry and say that Beta you have been earning for almost 4 years now so its time to settle. 

Come 2007 and this whole dialouge started in the opposite way...I was still 26 and I told my parents that I want to get married now and my parents said NO you cannot because we will find a girl for you and you cannot get married to a girl of your choice !!! 

Well, gladly, its all sorted now. I am 28 and getting married next month. Bachpan ke sapne kabhi na kabhi to sach hote hi hain. Thankfully my dad was not 30 when he got married otherwise I would have been fighting with my parents for 2 more years ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so you're married now??

12:07 AM, July 20, 2009  
Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

very nice post.nostalgic in not a melancholic way :)

3:10 PM, January 25, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home