Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just one more week

....before I go back to India to get hitched....

So I've decided to celebrate my last weekend in style. Have invited 28 of my friends and colleagues to a pub in town next Friday. Most of my colleagues are heavyweights in liquor arena so the evening looks to be a long one.

Shopping has almost come to an end...and I've banned Swechchha from shopping any further....she is a major shopping freak. Ab job ki hi guarantee nahi hai after 6 months and she has shopped enough for the next 5 years !!! So no more shopping until she comes here.

My parents are funny. They always refer to Swechchha as 'Bahu'. Itna bhi hindi soaps nahi dekhte hain wo log but still...Called up dad yesterday and he told that mummy has gone to get some stuff for bahu...eeekkksssssssssssssss....

1 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

Oh, they're probably overcompensating. You pushed them over the edge man... you evil boy! Now you will have to resort to doing things like wearing a suit even inside your home and saying it in a loud voice whenever you're thinking of something and generally making weird facial expressions.

Tch tch... what has become of you - the one that listened to rock and followed football...tch tch.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

1:01 AM, January 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home